You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
How do chiropractors achieve sports certification?
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (CCSP) has completed a minimum of 100 hours of post doctoral education in specialized sports medicine topics and must pass a Board examination.
10 Things you should know about certified sports chiropractors
1. Possess specialized knowledge of sports injuries and physical fitness.
2. Are experts in the function of the body during movement, from high-level athletics to everyday activities.
3. Can help optimize athletic performance by applying an advanced understanding of musculoskeletal function and athletic training.
4. Offer individualized care that extends beyond spinal adjustment to include direct treatment of muscles, joints and connective tissue.
5. Focus on totally body wellness and reaching optimal functioning, not just reducing pain.
6. Are immersed in the latest sports medicine research, trends and treatment techniques.
7. Can integrate seamlessly with other healthcare practitioners to optimize your medical care.
8. Are passionate proponents of physical fitness and skilled sports medicine practitioners.
9. Will help you achieve YOUR peak performance with a breadth and depth of knowledge found only with their specific training.
10. Comprise the top tier of the chiropractic profession.
|Wednesday||8:30am-1:00pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm|
|3:00pm-6:00pm||3:00pm-6:00pm||3:00pm - 6:00pm||3:00pm-6:00pm||Closed||Closed||Closed|